Al Tayer Motors Bodyshops have highly skilled technicians who specialize in aluminum structural repairs and various customization jobs.
- We are a certified global-standard Bodyshop and aluminum repair center.
- We offer computerized chassis alignment along with state-of-the-art chassis measuring system to ensure the vehicle is repaired in line with Jaguar guidelines.
- Aluminum-approved structural repair facility for Jaguar vehicles.
- Customization jobs for off road driving such as shower, winch, water tank fabrication, tow bar and tool box for 4x4 vehicles.
- Refurbishment/restoration of vintage cars.
- All kind of accessories fitments.
- Customization of body stripes/graphics based on the requirement (RTA approval maybe required).
- SMART repairs, wheel rim repairs & PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) facilities across the UAE.
- Body paint protection, anti-rust treatment, detailing job, alloy wheel refurbishment, rust proofing and tinting.
- Environment-friendly, water-based paints.
Insurance companies affiliated with Al Tayer Motors:
|8004742||Dar Al Takaful|
|800772 / 04 3029995||AXA|
Please CONTACT US for any queries related to Bodyshop. Please find our location details below.
Dubai - Al Quoz
Al Quoz Ind 1, behind home center logistics- Makani Number - 22045 81398
Dubai - DIP
DIP 2, Bypass road Exit NoE611 Coordinates 55°11'45.0"E 24°57'53.0"N
Sharjah - Next to Tasjeel
Near Tasjeel Auto Village, near Emarat petrol station
Al Ain - Sanaiya
Sanaiya East, near Spinneys warehouse
Abu Dhabi - Musaffah
Musaffah Ind area, M15 street No16 – coordinates N24.37386 E54.48792
Ras Al Khaimah - Industrial Area
Mohamed bin Salim road, near RAK traffic police station
Fujairah - Haleefath
Near Fujairah Men's college
1. What are your hours of operation?
Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm
Thursday – 7:30 am-1:30 pm
2. Do I have to make an appointment before getting my car to the workshop?
Yes. You can call our toll free number 800MOTORS to make an appointment.
3. Do you have facility to rent a car?
Yes, we have National Car Rental (043 03 7047). They will get you a car at our workshop. In fact, most insurance companies provide rental cars during accidents. You can check with your insurance company for more details.
4. Is there a shuttle service available if I drop my vehicle to the workshop?
We provide shuttle drop off to Noor Islamic Metro station every hour.
Saturday – Wednesday: 8:00 am, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 pm, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 pm
Thursday – 8:00 am, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 pm
5. Can I drop my vehicle after working hours
Yes, we have 24-hour security at all locations. You can drop your vehicle and sign the drop off envelope. The next morning, a concerned service advisor will get back to you.
6. Can I pick my vehicle after working hours?
Yes, you can pick your vehicle till 11:00 pm from Saturday to Wednesday, and till 7:00 pm on Thursday.
7.How does the insurance procedure work?
Oman, Qatar INS, Union INS
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer if the vehicle is under agency repairs (normally agency repairs exist for a maximum of 2 to 3 years from the date of purchase). Hence, there is no need to open up claim with insurance.
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer with claim number. Customer has to call insurance to open up claim before the vehicle reports to the workshop.
AXA, Zurich INS, Alico INS
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer with claim number. Customer has to send scanned documents to insurance to open up claim before the vehicle reports to the workshop.
For all other insurances, customer has to call the insurance company first to confirm if the police report has to be submitted at their office before the vehicle reports to the dealer.
8. Can my representative come and pick my vehicle after the repairs?
Yes, provided the representative has a valid ID proof and the arrangement is pre-confirmed with the service advisor.
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and debit cards: Master, Visa and American Express.